Terms of Service
Obligation of Contributors. In the event that you run a blog post, discuss a website, post material to the Web site, post links on the Web page, or even otherwise develop (or even permit any kind of third party to make) content accessible by means of the Site (any such material, "Content"), You are absolutely responsible for the material concerning, and any damage arising from, that Content. That is the case in spite of whether the Content in question comprises text, image, an audio file, or possibly pc software. Simply by making Content accessible, you stand for and warrant that:
the downloading, copying as well as use regarding the Material will not infringe the proprietary rights, consisting of however, certainly not confined to the copyright laws, license, trademark or trade secret freedoms, of any third party; assuming that your employer has rights to intellectual property you develop, you have possibly (i) got approval from your workplace to submit or make available the Material, including although not constricted to any software application, or (ii) secured from your company a waiver as to all rights in or to the Web content;
you have fully conformed with any kind of third-party licenses associating to the Material, and have done all types of things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any necessary terms; the Material is not junk, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and doesn't incorporate dishonest or perhaps undesirable business web content designed to push traffic to 3rd party sites or boost the search engine ranks of 3rd party sites, or to additional crimes (like phishing) or misguide recipients regarding the origin of the material (such as spoofing);.
the Web content is not adult, does not include threats or even trigger violence to people or bodies, and does not go against the privacy or publicity rights of any 3rd party;.
By submitting Content to teamagic.net for incorporation on your Website, you provide teamagic.net a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive permit to reproduce, customize, adjust and post the Information solely for the purpose of exhibiting, distributing and marketing your web blog. If you expunge Web content, teamagic.net will use realistic endeavours to remove it from the Internet site, but you accept that caching or endorsements to the Content may not be made immediately inaccessible.
Without having limiting any of those representations or service warranties, teamagic.net has the right (although not the obligation) to, in teamagic.net's exclusive discretion (i) refuse or get rid of any material that, in teamagic.net's sensible assessment, violates any teamagic.net policy or is in any way harmful or unacceptable, or (ii) discontinue or deny availability to and use of the Website to any individual or body for any reason, in teamagic.net's sole discretion. teamagic.net will have no obligation to offer a refund of any volumes already paid.
- Services. Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by teamagic.net to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free teamagic.net.com services.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. teamagic.net has not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and can not therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, teamagic.net does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which teamagic.net links, and that link to teamagic.net. teamagic.net does not have any control over those non-teamagic.net websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-teamagic.net website or webpage, teamagic.net does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As teamagic.net asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by teamagic.net.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify teamagic.net in accordance with teamagic.net's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. teamagic.net will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from teamagic.net to you any teamagic.net or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with teamagic.net. teamagic.net, teamagic.net, the teamagic.net logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with teamagic.net, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of teamagic.net or teamagic.net's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties.
- Advertisements. teamagic.net retains the right to display ads on your blog page except if you have invested in an ad-free profile.
- Attribution. teamagic.net retains the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at teamagic.net,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our associates, you agree to that partner's terms of service. Anyone are able to opt out of their terms of service whenever by de-activating the associate product.
- Changes. teamagic.net retains the right, at its sole discernment, that one may change or remove and replacing any type of component of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for adjustments. Your continued consumption of or access to the Website complying with the uploading of any adjustments to this particular Agreement comprises acceptance pertaining to those changes. teamagic.net may also, in the future, give new services and/or functions via the Site (featuring, the release of new tools and useful resources). Such new features and/or services shall go through the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. teamagic.net may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any moment, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your teamagic.net profile (if you have one), you can simply discontinue making use of the Web site. Notwithstanding the prior, if you have a premium services account, such account may only be discontinued by teamagic.net in the event that you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure this type of breach inside thirty (30) days from teamagic.net's warning to you thereof; provided that, teamagic.net can discontinue the Internet site instantly as part of a general close of our service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is offered "as is". teamagic.net and its providers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limit, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Not either teamagic.net nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you obtain from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Web site at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will teamagic.net, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any deal, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of purchase for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts which go beyond the charges paid by you to teamagic.net under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. teamagic.net shall have no liability for any inability or delay due to issues beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent restricted by applicable law.